Monday, April 11, 2011

P.S.

Behold the epic of this shoe:
http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/11719/en/zara-S2011/80001/317023/PATENT%2BLEATHER%2BPEEP%2BTOE

Also, because i managed to spend a shitton of money yesterday, I shall be playing poor starving college student food-wise for a few days.

How do I accomplish this?

Easy.

Giant French baguette from the store below my dorm=25p
Cheese=30p
Microwave Pizza=40p

I shall eat for 2 days on this.

Also, spreadable cheese is one of the best things I've ever eaten. They make it in bacon OR pickle flavor. Remind me why I am going home again?

Also, Russian Dannon yoghurt is to die for. Much thicker than US yoghurt, and it comes in such flavors as apple pie and chocolate. And apple pie flavor actually has LITTLE PIECES OF APPLE AND PIE. Not like the crappy Yoplait "not-quite-dessert yoghurt."

In other unrelated news, I think I am getting fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment